Saturday, July 17, 2010

Shopping Mall

It was interesting I was just telling my Mom this week how I would love to walk across a State line, walk from one state into another. Well today, that wish came true and I got to walk into another country. WOW! We walked through customs in South Africa and then walked into Swaziland. Pretty Kool!
I also realized that planes aren't the only means of transportation that can have turbulence, busses can to???.

We got to our hotel, and ran to the shopping Market before they closed. My Mom finally got her shopping fix! They were the sweetest people who literally plead for you to please, please look at their stuff. It was very hard for me to say "No" to all those sweet faces. AS we were walking back to the hotel, my Uncle Mike was our protector, making sure we were aware of our surroundings. Hmmmmmm.....Uncle Mike....our hero! Thanks Sio for helping us find our way back to the hotel;). Well its 8:15 and I'm beat, gotta get up bright and early to attend the dedication to the new chapel at "project Canaan", can't wait! God Bless!

1 comment: